Attack of the SoR NPC Clones!

Keraejis

In many of the cut scenes in SoR, the NPCs have clones doing odd things in the background. For instance, there's a scene where Theron shan is talking to you while standing next to himself typing at a terminal. There's another scene where Jakaro is relaxing at a table while in the foreground, he's snarling at you with some dialogue. There are many other scenes where Lana has a clone and even Darth Marr and Satele Shan.

On a good note, it does look like something was tried to be done about this as it was not as bad as it was in the past but not all of it is fixed. Or maybe it's just that I used different dialogue options this time.

I've noticed this too, and it always seems to happen when the conversation is auto-started as you walk into the quest NPC's proximity. When I've ESC'd out of the conversation and restarted by right clicking the NPC, the multiple NPCs did not return, and the cutscene played normally.

I've noticed this too, and it always seems to happen when the conversation is auto-started as you walk into the quest NPC's proximity. When I've ESC'd out of the conversation and restarted by right clicking the NPC, the multiple NPCs did not return, and the cutscene played normally.

This is good to know, thank you!