Heroics with Class Missions Bug

Keraejis

So here's my smuggler's story...

I was at Fleet and decided that, since I was going to Tatooine for my class missions, I'll go ahead and grab the Heroics there. I then preceded to use the Heroic Quick Travel instead of flying to Tatooine.

Now, the class mission says to go to Tatooine. After I finished the Heroics, I went to my ship and noticed Risha had the mission mark over her head so I talked to her. She preceded to tell me why we went to Tatooine. After the conversation, I looked at the mission and it still said to go to Tatooine. So I flew to Fleet then back to Tatooine. Finally the mission changed and said to go to Tatooine and talk to Risha. I went back to Risha but no mission mark over her head and when I talk to her she just says the normal idle stuff if you click on her. But my mission still says to talk to Risha.

I tried to land on Tatooine thinking maybe that will push the mission forward. It did not. I tried to get back on my ship and talk to Risha but this did not work either. I logged out and back in to no avail. The abandon button on the mission text is grayed out so can't abandon and retake it.

I'm not sure it this can happen to any class that quick travels to a planet then comes back to their ship from the planet instead of from somewhere else to the mission planet to 'kick-start' the auto mission cinematics but this is definitely a problem with the smuggler going to Tatooine when they talk to Risha out of order. Her dialogue part for the mission should not be available until after the arrival to Tatooine space or get rid of the first part of the mission (Go to Tatooine) and just have the second part (Go to Tatooine and talk to Risha).

I moved on to Alderaan for the time being but unless this is fixed, I will not be able to progress beyond this point. Please fix this soon.

From customer support in game I recieved a solution to talk to Risha while in Tatooine orbit. My ticket was then closed. This is not the solution. As I've listed on the trouble ticket and here, I've tried to talk to Risha in orbit over Tatooine and I've tried to leave to other planets and return to Tatooine to see if I can kick start this mission or get it on the correct track.

This does not work.

What apparently happened is that there is a mission trigger once I enter orbit over Tatooine and then I need to talk to Risha. Since I never 'entered orbit' over Tatooine but was able to talk to Risha after leaving the planet. As in, I did not enter Tatooine orbit from another point in space, I entered orbit from planetside. This triggered Risha's dialogue but did not trigger the continuation of the mission. The mission was still waiting for me to reach Tatooine orbit from a different place in space. Reaching orbit from planetside, does not trigger the mission to continue.

Now when I talk to Risha, she tells me to go do the mission as idle chat, not mission chat and the mission tells me to talk to Risha. It's a vicious circle and I'm getting dizzy!

Edit: I did forget to add this tidbit:

When I left Tatooine orbit to another place in space and returned, I got the credit for entering Tatooine orbit and is why I now have the mission to talk to Risha. The problem is I already talked to Risha before I left orbit and returned. The mission is stuck on me talking to Risha, which was already completed and she will not talk to me again. I get 'the hand' every time I try.

Edited by Keraejis