Requests and Ideas!

Altureus

Hi guys,

I created this thread for you guys to post your wanted requests and ideas for future TOR updates.

Idea: I think a cosmetic surgeon would be great for those of us who got too excited at character creation and now want to switch up our character's looks with a fee of course.

Solution: Just implement a cosmetic surgeon on the fleet or even planets, by simply talking to him or her and then taking the player to the character creation screen, maybe we shouldn't be allowed to change race but other changes in features should be allowed.

Request: A lesser cool down for quick travel to like 5 - 10 minutes instead of 30. You don't know how many times I've been stuck out in the middle of nowhere trying to simply get to the main city, and had to wait 15 minutes before I could travel back.

Solution: Easy... just change the quick travel timer to 5 or 10 minutes instead of 30.

Idea: Maybe a dye vendor so that we can change the color of our clothes or even weapons. Also, a color stone with ability to select a few reasonable colors for our sabers.

Solution: Dye vendor would be easy, just create a vendor like any other where you can buy either an already premade dyes that you can apply to different armors and clothes or a dye that once used brings up a menu for a reasonable amount of colors to choose from that can be applied. Think Fable 3's dye system. The color stone would be easy too, once you buy the color stone it takes the stats from your current color stone and also allows you to apply a main and secondary color to the saber. Maybe not a color wheel because you'd get crazy annoying colors, but a reasonable amount of canon colors.

image modification - yes please

cd on quick travel - not so much, it's one of those things about the game that have helped me more than hindered. If it was on a 5 or 10min cd people would just complete everything spend 5 minutes doing missions then travel. By having the cd it does players plan to use it at a specific time and most of the time we'll simply walk to get back to where we're going, often finding things we didn't know were there.

I'd love to be able to change my legacy name... one of those thoughtless decisions that will haunt me till the feature becomes available...

Request: Please do not make gear alignment-specific. I can't make the choices I want to make in-game without it hurting my gear. I see absolutely no reason for weapons to be restricted based on morality. Make the crystals alignment-specific that's fine (but not in tiers). I don't want to play a character that just picks the dark alignment choice every single time so I can use gear... that is boring and pointless. I love this game, but this particular aspect is EXTREMELY annoying.