please fix elevators and lag

kainetomblin

everyday i get on the lag is bad after a while and elevators dont work can u please fix it

Might be helpful if you gave some specifics. I've been playing for about 8 hours now on Shadowlands without any real lag and all the elevators I have seen have worked fine.

Might be helpful if you gave some specifics. I've been playing for about 8 hours now on Shadowlands without any real lag and all the elevators I have seen have worked fine.

Yep, other than the inevitable bad luck of getting to them just as they are going up. Ever been caught in the middle of an elevator because you tried to jump and clipped into it? I have and have fallen to my death... I swear, I've done every single stupid way to kill my characters with them but I've never had a problem with lag and elevators.

Yep, other than the inevitable bad luck of getting to them just as they are going up. Ever been caught in the middle of an elevator because you tried to jump and clipped into it? I have and have fallen to my death... I swear, I've done every single stupid way to kill my characters with them but I've never had a problem with lag and elevators.

Folks have said the same clipping issue exists with the balloon ride on Tatoonine. Now I've seen that happen but it's always been because they're screwing around with emotes and the like.