Can't load Tatooine

Maannar

Hello,

Can someone help me? I can't load planet Tatooine. The loadingscreen always crushes and sending some error code C12 said (world/area.....) reason: not found and unable to load.. I did re-install the game 4 TIMES, still the problem is standing. Even if I starting the game first time. I've tried the "solutions" what could I find on the forum on other posts like this, but none of them worked and I wrote a ticket but the anwser was a total useless robotic reply and did not help at all. I've tried to enter Tatooine a million times and one time the game allowed me for some reason. I did some quests and logged out on the planet, few minutes later I was unable to load again. Now my character stucked on Tatooine and I can't play with it...This is ONLY occuring on Tatooine.

Somebody who encountered the same problem or know someone who had or if developers see this and if there a proper solution please help me! My subscritpion is ticking and I can't play...

Thank you for your answers

Edited by Maannar

Best recommendation is see if the non streaming install per my link in the previous post works ok on your system this free up some resource requirements by disabling bitraider.

or swap to 64bit OS .... handles memory limits slightly different

Edited by OwenBrooks

On the other hand I just remember that I've try this non-streaming method and in the end of a 4 hour installation there were infinite repair error. Then the launcher tried to fixed it for another 4 hours with the same repair error in the end.

Don't know what to do...this problem ONLY occures in Tatooine

Edited by Maannar

Only other thing I can think of is try a clean boot per this link but leave bitraider mini support service stub loader enabled or the launcher will stop at 100% and no play button, then see if it persists

Non streaming is very susceptible to memory errors

Non streaming is the best choice for a 32 bit OS , try booting up into safe mode with networking and do the install in safe mode.

then once done boot normally and play if the download goes ok.

I have seen this issue you have a few times before and it appears to be tied to 32bit OS see this link

Edited by OwenBrooks