Subscription reward coins

nubianbrother

Hey, sadly my first post on this forum has to be a complaint of sorts, but after contacting customer service in-game I have been referred back here, with no real explanation of the issue or how to fix it other than to try and "get the attention of the Community Support team" on the forums. I am not even sure if this is the place to post this kind of thread, but after hours of searching I'm all out of options.

But onto the matter at hand - I have been a subscriber for about 4 years now, with about two small breaks, and recently I realized I haven't been receiving the Cartel Coins promised in the launcher as a reward for actually remaining subscribed. The first time I noticed that was around May-June, sometime at the begining of the summer anyway, but back then I didn't actually pay much attention to the issue. However recently there was another event of this sort (I believe around August 16th (23rd)) and, again, I have been left out. So I was wondering - all things considered, with me being a continuous subscriber, why is it so?

Regards

P.S. Here's a jawa emote just for you to know this isn't just some random rage. :jawa_cool: