Operation Explosive Conflict Story mode,Minefield Sonda do Enrage.

REVAN_cz

Hello.

Not sure if this is bug,but i ve played the operation explosive conflict on story mode ,and that fact the sonda make enrage and instanlty killing players surpised me,i did played this operation few times on story mode,but the sonda did never enrage.

[sonda with defuse kit].

Note - we manage beat the minefield and sonda [droids] as well,but it take multiple atempts,friends/players in team been surprised by enraging of the sonda as well.

Thanks.

Hello.

Not sure if this is bug,but i ve played the operation explosive conflict on story mode ,and that fact the sonda make enrage and instanlty killing players surpised me,i did played this operation few times on story mode,but the sonda did never enrage.

[sonda with defuse kit].

Note - we manage beat the minefield and sonda [droids] as well,but it take multiple atempts,friends/players in team been surprised by enraging of the sonda as well.

Thanks.

Its not a bug and its DROID nie je to Sonda, to tu nik nechape :D the SM operations have been nerfed and in some cases the nerf turned out bad. In this case the enrage is big and pugs dont have enough dps.

By the way your Multiboxing Bots thread was deleted :D