Miraluka Lore

Julmor

I dont find alot of lore about Miraluka. Im wondering because two of my characters are Miraluka(LS Sage and DS Sorcerer).

There also seem to be very few miraluka npcs in game. The only real miraluka i can remember from the lore is Visas Marr and Darth Jerec (who i always assumed was human until i was told otherwise)

What ive gathered is that theyre all forcesensitive and that they "see with the force". That makes it more likely that they would fit as forceclasses.

Can they have children with humans? Seeing as they seem to be closely related to humans (besides lacking eyes theyre basically identical to humans) id reckon that they could.

Can they have children with humans? Seeing as they seem to be closely related to humans (besides lacking eyes theyre basically identical to humans) id reckon that they could.

Wookieepedia says that they are fertile with humans, sort of. That makes one statement in the JK/Doc romance a bit suspect.

It's obviously just a "humans versus the rest" issue, but at the end, when you decide to tear up the Jedi rulebook and marry him anyway, there's a comment that since you probably aren't genetically compatible, you can always adopt children. That's a reasonable thing to say for, e.g. human/Toggie or human/Cathar, but the lore that I found says that human/Miraluka are fertile (with the potential for unspecified problems for the offspring), more so than the remark would indicate.

There's always going the Star Trek route of mostly everyone's compatible to have kids and when they're not, that's where the advanced science stuff steps in to make it possible or we can say the Force helped things along.

Wookieepedia says that they are fertile with humans, sort of. That makes one statement in the JK/Doc romance a bit suspect.

It's obviously just a "humans versus the rest" issue, but at the end, when you decide to tear up the Jedi rulebook and marry him anyway, there's a comment that since you probably aren't genetically compatible, you can always adopt children. That's a reasonable thing to say for, e.g. human/Toggie or human/Cathar, but the lore that I found says that human/Miraluka are fertile (with the potential for unspecified problems for the offspring), more so than the remark would indicate.

I don't remember where I saw it, but the problem

comes from the eyes. Basically, the halfling Mirahumans have really underpowered eyes that can't handle a lot of light, and generally underperform. Their forcesight is also weakened, so you end up with a humaniod that is near-blind in both aspects.