<Magnificent Bastards> is Recruiting Dedicated PVPers

SSGTYREE

The <Magnificent Bastards> are recruiting decent PVP focused players. Our base and daily play is centered around PVP. We want to be a top PVP guild on the Pub side, and typically when we que we win. We are dedicated Republic players and look to make the PUB side PVP relevant again. We are looking for players that know their class and play objective when necessary in warzones. Gear is never an issue, if you need it we will run you through and get it. If you need help with your class or pushing your skills to the next level we have the knowledge to get you where you need to be.

We are veteran players both mature and helpful have VOIP to build rapport and relationships inside the guild. Contact me in game or anyone in the <Magnificent Bastards> on the Republic side for group content, pvp help, or an invite to the guild.

I main a Jedi Guardian, Tank spec.

I'm kinda looking for a guild that does both PvP and PvE (in particular one that is just starting a raiding team) but I do a fair bit of PvP every day, the dailies at least. I'm fully geared in PvP 208's, 2018 Expertise, fully modded and augmented (Lethal 40B-X, Discipline 40X, Fortitude 40), and I'm at roughly 88,200 HP with stims and buffs. Valor 63.

Besides that, I've just started working towards Legendary status (a LONG way to go), and am nearly done with Stat Datacron hunting (only Taris Imp left).

Is there a guild website to apply to? I also have Vent/Teamspeak etc and a headset for voice chat.

IGN: Loadsamonie

Edited by Loadsamonie

Brother,

We have actually played with you before and would be happy to have you on our team. We are in need of a dedicated PVP tank. Please message anyone of my characters when I am on.

Thanks

Oh, NOW I remember you. The guy with Arcwyn. Yeah, meant to tell you, I didn't say no to your offer, just hadn't thought about it yet. But you guys seem pretty cool. I think I could go for it.

If you guys have a Teamspeak or something, you could PM me the info, then I might be able to catch you guys one of these nights, instead of having to get lucky while I'm on my main. Cause right now I'm focusing most of my efforts towards Legendary status, which means that I'm spending nearly all my time on alts pushing through storylines, sans the time that I spend on dailies.

• 2 months later...