Shadow of Revan Expansion Hard Mode Flashpoint bugs

DarthEnrique

My original email to Bioware:

The Shadow of Revan expansion flashpoints, Blood Hunt, Battle of Rishi, Depths of Manaan, Korriban Incursion, Assault on Tython are not made right for level 65 hard mode, the bosses on a vast majority of these are way too overpowered. Final boss on Battle of Rishi is pretty much impossible to do, Ortuno, for example I have noticed as a tank when he stuns me saps my health over 70% just by a stun alone. That's ridiculous even for hard mode. Battle of Rishi the Shield Squadron Unit 1 is impossible as it consistently puts out blue circles that hit everyone and makes it impossible for the healer to heal. Korriban Incursion is impossible to get passed the second boss cause his Bombs Away covers pretty much the entire field and makes it impossible to escape. And this is all in augmented gear that's a mixture of 216 and 220 with 1 224 relic and high stats. The worst part is is that you included these as part of the Dark vs. Light Event knowing that it'd be nearly impossible for anyone to do because of these being bugged since 4.0 and the level boost. You need to take these hard mode flashpoints and Level sync them to their original levels. Example all Shadow of Revan flashpoints are level 60 flashpoints when pulled into one instead of being levle 65 in hard mode you need to have us snyced down to level 60 like you do the various worlds around the galaxy not boost them to level 65 cause this does no good to people who are below level 65. Anyone between levels 50-59 are not going to be able to do the Shadow of Revan flashpoints. Please fix these issues quickly.

Their reply:

Greetings,

I am Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human-Cyborg Relations.

Thank you for contacting us about the issue you encountered. This particular case appears to have been caused by a bug within the game that will need to be corrected in a future game update and as such, cannot be corrected by Customer Service.

To allow us to identify and correct these issues, we would request that you submit a Bug Report on this issue. Bug Reports submitted though the In-Game Help Center go directly to our development QA team and not to Customer Service. To submit a bug, you can type /bug in your chat window or select Bug Report from the drop down when creating a new ticket in the In-Game Help Center.

We also recommend checking the latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes for information on any fixes or changes in our game updates or our Known Bugs list, located at the top of our Bug Forums which can be found here: http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=417.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and to thank you again for the valuable feedback you have provided. Please do not hesitate to report any other issues you may encounter while playing.

Galactic support is our specialty…

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid M0-T0

Can't submit a bug report ticket for some odd reason, have tried probably because I have too many open tickets because of reporting spam bots really didn't even want to post here but something has to be done.