The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Unofficial SWTOR Review

sam-marc

Hello folks! For quite some time now i've really been wanting to make this type of video for SWTOR. Just i've never been very good at executing the idea of it. I honestly don't think this video would have been any good at all if it wasn't for TheHiveLeader! A massive thank you goes to him for being part of this project.

Video here:

I just think that SWTOR is very underrated within the MMO market. I really do lack the vocabulary to do this game justice in a review. So, if you was making a review what would you say?

Hello folks! For quite some time now i've really been wanting to make this type of video for SWTOR. Just i've never been very good at executing the idea of it. I honestly don't think this video would have been any good at all if it wasn't for TheHiveLeader! A massive thank you goes to him for being part of this project.

Video here:

I just think that SWTOR is very underrated within the MMO market. I really do lack the vocabulary to do this game justice in a review. So, if you was making a review what would you say?

Well, for starters, I'd *write* it so that people can read it rather than having to watch. I read text faster than people speak, and a well-written review can (and should) include pictures to illustrate points (and those pictures can be annotated in a way that isn't as easy in a video.