Unable to add vehicles to tab./crew skill window buggy

Drageo

So this is two issues I am having

1. The crew skill window is not showing grade three and if I try the work around to a lower skill it is greyes out like I haven't gotten to the next grade even though it s 200/400. So suggestions?

2. I have tried adding mounts that I purchase off gtn or cartel market to the vehicle tab by right clicking in my inventory but to no avail they are just stuck there unable to add all they do is let me preview them . If anyone has any suggestions it would be much appreciated.

I would also like to apologize to my appalling grammar typing from cell.

So this is two issues I am having

1. The crew skill window is not showing grade three and if I try the work around to a lower skill it is greyes out like I haven't gotten to the next grade even though it s 200/400. So suggestions?

2. I have tried adding mounts that I purchase off gtn or cartel market to the vehicle tab by right clicking in my inventory but to no avail they are just stuck there unable to add all they do is let me preview them . If anyone has any suggestions it would be much appreciated.

I would also like to apologize to my appalling grammar typing from cell.

I'm just going to rule out the obvious, so please don't get offended.

1. What type of crafting skill are you having issues with? Have you double checked the crafting trainer for new schematics?

2. Are you sure you have learned the speeder 1 skill on the character you are having trouble with? Have you previously learned some vehicles and now suddenly can't? Are you having trouble with all of your characters or just one?

1. Slicing and other gathering skills on new characters the window seems buggy if I switch to a similar grade crafting skill then back it loads but sometimes it does not.

2. The speeder or mount on my characters are in my inventory but when I right click on the item it does not activate or become an active vehicle mount option. And I have speeder piloting 2 but I can use speeders already in my collection. Let's say u buy a speeder from an npc or the gtn when I click to add it it does nothing all i can do is preview it

Edited by Drageo

try a game repair to be sure the game files are ok

Non-Streaming launcher - Log into the launcher but don't click Play. Check for small letters "ST" in the bottom left corner. If this is NOT present, With the new launcher after login , select the username pulldown on the top right and select settings, then press repair.

Streaming launcher - If the letters "ST" is present, close the launcher, right mouse click on the game shortcut,

select open file location and delete the BitRaider folder. Then start the launcher