Achievement for Flaspoint Dephts of Mannan Hard Mode For DvL event ,Still Bugged.

REVAN_cz

Hello.

The Flashpoint Dephts of manan Hard mode achievements are so buggy and it not been fixed yet ... unfortunatelly.

The Flashpoint Dephts of Manan hard mode stating "Missing Details Data" in the achievement for Dark Vs Light event is still bugged so it cannot be completed yet ...

One bugg replaced another :/

PS: try give to the final boss 1 Hp,if that not helps ,than i dont know,but fix the achievement or remove requirement of this flashpoint.

Thanks.

Edit - The tactical [solo and hard mode] flashpoint dephts of manan not registering for achievement as well for some players .So its not just text issue,its also completion registering issue.

Atleast 5+ other bug reports are around that trying point to same issue.

Edited by REVAN_cz

The "Missing Details Data" is scheduled to be fixed with 4.7.1 that hasn't landed yet

So Sep 7th is the scheduled fix, hopefully they fix the HM status at the same time, when they say it will update accordingly

Hey folks!

The "Missing Details Data" is simply a text issue with the Depths of Manaan Achievement. In 4.7.1 we are going to fix this, and it will update appropriately.

-Tait

Edited by OwenBrooks

The "Missing Details Data" is scheduled to be fixed with 4.7.1 that hasn't landed yet

So Sep 7th is the scheduled fix, hopefully they fix the HM status at the same time, when they say it will update accordingly

They've only mentioned it as a text issue. No word on if they're going to actually fix the achievement or if they're going to take it out or grant it to anyone that has already completed it within the dvl rules (as I have four times and still not gotten credit, even using their "workaround"). The fear from many of us that have finished it already is they might change the text from Missing Details Data to Depths of Manaan and think they just did their job and leave it there.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no! It is not a TEXT issue. It is a, no matter what you do it doesn't record issue!

It doesn't register in solo mode.

It doesn't register in tactical mode.

It doesn't register in hard mode.

IT IS JUST A PLAIN IT IS COMPLETELY BROKEN, WRECKS THE ACHIEVEMENTS FOR EVERYONE ISSUE!

Just remove the dang thing. It is not needed for the Champion Level Tier (Solo/Tactical) as the previous tier requires you to complete the Revan Storyline of which you have to do "Missing Detail Data" - oops, I mean Depths of Manaan as a requirement.

For the Legendary Level, it is messing up the entire level which already has a massive amount of requirements. Will removing one problematic Flashpoint really make the difference.

I am stuck on Champion Level because no matter how many times I run Depths on Manaan, Solo or Tactical, and always use the supposed work-around that doesn't work, I cannot get the event to register.

This bug has gone on long enough. It is past being funny or even tolerable. Remove the thing entirely.