while SOME would disagree

SirakKordis

I don't entirely disagree.

I thought most of the chapters were good, but the chapters that centered around returning companions felt like boring filler episodes that you typically get in Anime. I also dislike that the Jedi Knight is the only class that has a natural feel into the series; hampering my enjoyment with other classes. Both in the Old republic books, and in the Jedi knight story, the Jedi Knight is the prophesied chosen one that Scourge saw would defeat the emperor, and that he would someday crown to take the Emperors place. With KOTFE, everything you learned about your character is now starting to make a whole lot of sense, as the pieces are falling into place.

It's like they took a pre-existing story and tried to just shove other classes into it.

I don't entirely disagree.

I thought most of the chapters were good, but the chapters that centered around returning companions felt like boring filler episodes that you typically get in Anime. I also dislike that the Jedi Knight is the only class that has a natural feel into the series; hampering my enjoyment with other classes. Both in the Old republic books, and in the Jedi knight story, the Jedi Knight is the prophesied chosen one that Scourge saw would defeat the emperor, and that he would someday crown to take the Emperors place. With KOTFE, everything you learned about your character is now starting to make a whole lot of sense, as the pieces are falling into place.

It's like they took a pre-existing story and tried to just shove other classes into it.

That's what I said, KotFE is actually Jedi Knight class story Chapter 6, but they got lazy and didn't do the other 7, rather made one-size-for-all (which never works out btw).

For some reason some actually believe a smuggler is equivalent to the knight as the hero of KotFE...

That's what I said, KotFE is actually Jedi Knight class story Chapter 6, but they got lazy and didn't do the other 7, rather made one-size-for-all (which never works out btw).

For some reason some actually believe a smuggler is equivalent to the knight as the hero of KotFE...

People just like to head canon. Other than the Jedi Knight, the Sith Warrior is the only one that can make sense, but it still has problems. In the Sith Warrior story, you are the Emperor's favorite from the very start, but you have no direct relationship with the Emperor until the last chapter and SOR; the problem with the SW that keeps it from being on par with the Jedi Knight story, is that some Jedi Knight defeated the Emperor in the SW story. Ultimately making the SW the 2nd choice. Why would Valkorian choose his former Wrath over the Jedi Knight powerful enough to defeat one of his voices? Not even Revan or Scourge could defeat the Emperor's voice.

Again, some people just might not care about these things, but for me, it bothers the crap out of me.

Edited by cool-dude