Depths of Manaan/Missing Details Data

krisagi

The Champion Level Tactical Flashpoint requires Depths of Manaan Tactical Flashpoint but on my list instead of Depths of Manaan I have Missing Details Data. Legendary also requires Depths of Manaan but as a Hard Mode and as with Tactical it only shows the words Missing Details Data. Please tell me there is a fix for this that doesnt force me to wait 3 weeks.

The Champion Level Tactical Flashpoint requires Depths of Manaan Tactical Flashpoint but on my list instead of Depths of Manaan I have Missing Details Data. Legendary also requires Depths of Manaan but as a Hard Mode and as with Tactical it only shows the words Missing Details Data. Please tell me there is a fix for this that doesnt force me to wait 3 weeks.

I have the same problem

This seems to be a global issue. Everyone I speak to has this labeled in their achievements.

I've done tactical mode Manaan, and the "Missing Details Data" is checked off. I don't know if it is simply named improperly but still functioning or if I completed it before it bugged out. However, I have also done HM Manaan, but I did not receive credit for it, nor did anyone else in my group. Other players in my guild have also not been given credit for completing it in HM.

My guild mates have sent in two separate tickets about this issue and have received BS responses from CS.

One person, who healed the flashpoint, was given a response from CS that "they had to have hit the boss while he was about to die in order to receive credit." As a healer, that isn't going to happen. Regardless, they followed their advise and still wasn't credited.

Another person, who DPSed with me in my group, submitted a ticket and was merely told to "read the patch notes" because the latest involved fixes for Manaan. Although on a completely separate matter unrelated to the issue at hand. :\

As of right now, it's impossible to complete this achievement.