Visual Problems

Enemyoffun

Today I logged into the game and came across several strange visual problems---blurred lines, bleeding colors, the colors on some tabs off centered. Also when I go into preview, often times either my character will disappear or the clothes I'm previewing with vanish. I tried adjusting my graphics but nothing seems to work. It only seems to happen in this game too. Is anyone else having these problems?

Mine has been doing something similar since the patch also. I am getting the character disappearing when previewing clothes. I also am getting graphics artifacts all over the game characters, mine and any other characters in the cut scenes. They appear on my character in and out of cut scenes. They do not appear on anything else in the game and do not appear in any other games I have including graphics intensive ones like Inquisition. I have GeForce GTX 770 graphics card. :mad:

I get all kinds of weird stuff in the preview window: Character blacked out; No character at all; Headless characters; Vanishing characters; Unable to preview crystals without previewing a lightsaber first (which was supposed to have been fixed); And weapon tunings not showing.

Over the last few days I've also been experiencing loss of colors to lightsaber blades (all other color graphics are fine) - they all look white regardless of what color crystal is equipped. They even preview white. Restarting the game sometimes helps. Sometimes it takes multiple restarts to get the colors to appear correctly.

Edited by PorsaLindahl