Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Where is our Jedi tunic robes? sith have theirs??

Michaelmccr

so yeah where is our jedi tunic robes like the pictures show on image like thishttp://www.swtor-fever.com/wp-content/gallery/jedi-knight-armor/jediknight-armor02.jpg sith have their robe look and we don't even have our old tunic jedi robes yet which is really stupid.

please swtor people make it and put it in and i don't care what you think just put it in it's just too wrong for sith to have their tunic but our jedi does not.

Edited by Michaelmccr

Mr. F, please remind me of what is wrong with the Relnex set? Master Relnex wears it, and it looks fairly Jedi-ish to me(1), and it is available via some pack or other, maybe check the GTN(2). I would suggest Kreia, except that even without the "helmet", it doesn't look very Jedi. Dye it black and put a BT1 F!Rattataki in it, and it inspires thoughts of the Dolem operators in RahXephon...

(1) That is, it looks like something a hermit might wear on a desert planet with two suns.

(2) I got it from somewhere, but I don't remember where. I generally would recommend against using it on a BT3 male.

ok fair enough but the jedi are missing their villiana jedi tunic which the sith have theirs called Acolyte's Vestment... *** like really so where is ours if their not going to do one at least change acolytes from normal to legacy armor then.

the my new jedi feels naked without the tunic fully and you cant say stylish dress top is the same which its not

Is anyone able to get it anyway ? Why discuss a set which no-one can get, because it's sold out ? And unreachable for ordinary players ?

OK, so you are saying that the problem is that it isn't easily available. I'd class that as an issue, sure, but a separate one from "it isn't Jedi-ish". One could, for example, say the same about, say, the Ravager set for the Sith side - it looks a lot like the gear the Sith wear in the Hope trailer, apart from the face covering.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.