List of my collection bugs

GanisPhel

Here is a list of the bugs I am running into with unlocking things in collections.

1. Cannot unlock the advanced black purple crystals that we got as a subscriber bonus. When I click unlock nothing happens and they take up too much space.

2. Cannot unlock Korrealis Regent/Eternal Empire Patroller/ HK-55's Jetpack speeder for all characters despite having it on the character. States "You have added this item to collections from another character" but no character is able to unlock it.

3. Same as 2 but in relation to the M4-1S Astromech droid/ Juvenile Irradiated rancor/ juvenile war rancor

4. When I try to unlock the Tauntaun Ram it states I must add additional cartel coins to complete this purchase despite having 11,000 coins.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

I agree that they are not all the most important but the first one is definitely the most tedious. Not only does it take up space but it has been a problem for so long.

All these options are also areas where BW gets money so it seems like an easy fix that would make a little extra dough. Not necessarily the most important but I wanted to make sure they were heard.

I agree that they are not all the most important but the first one is definitely the most tedious. Not only does it take up space but it has been a problem for so long.

You shove the crystals one after another into an item on each character to unlock them for that character. EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER YOU CREATE GETS THEM AND CAN UNLOCK THEM FOR HIMSELF, so there's no point in having an account unlock option for them.