Alderaan - GSI Daily - Big Red

NeoBlakkrstal

Hmm yes that daily.. so i want ask you these questions/things that i noticed were having impact on finding/ not finding big red.

1. Same instance. Do you were checking all the places in same instance? Sometimes during searching i got the PvE/PvP group finder pop and after i return i noticed that i am not always in the same instance(different instance different place of Big Red)

2. Now depending on your time zone the game have a set time at which it resets (for example 12 GMT for me it is every 14 (2 p.m)). So while starting searching at 13:50, the game can reset at 10 min later the spawn point so the Big Red can be in the place that i have just been checking 10 min ago.

3. Type in chat 'Has anyone seen Big Red'. Sometimes you find friendly soul that has done the quest or just by chance be in the right place at right time.

4. If you are on low population server/or playing low population hours so that you are the only one on Alderan(or any other place) every disconnect, a brief visit at stronghold can/will reset whole place once you log back. (places that aren't used by any players are not generated or maintained on line all the time)

And of course i will check it out by myself if this is a bug.

What server are you playing?

EDIT: Just found it on Red Eclipse server.. so it works for me.

Sometimes deleting the DiskCacheArena from Star Wars-The Old Republic\swtor\ game folder helps against bugs

Edited by Nebdar