[4.7a] Bug in DvL achievement 'Flashpoint Expert'

Death_Messenger

Yeeaaaa... This happened to me to. Not going to run Depths of Manaan again before it's fixed... And since I have the "complete Revan Storyline" achievement for the event done, it's clear that I'm eligible for completion of this flashpoint.

Also, suddenly my *Complete 5 alliance alerts" is done, even though before patch it was at 3/5. They really messed up.

Edited by luinquesse

Got the same thing. Didn't know about this and just completed it. The main achievement triggered but the DvL one didn't. Don't know what Missing Details Data is, but I hope it's something that will automatically pop when they make this flashpoint retroactive to those of us who have foolishly done it multiple times thinking it was our own fault (keep him in fire, kill him out of fire, we don't know, etc.)

Come on Bioware please tell us you are working on a quick work around and not making us wait until 7th Sept for it, I was about to solo all the forged alliances flashpoints on my way to do SOR to move on to kotfe stuff for DvL, I thinkg I'm gonna wait for you to fix it before doing it as I really only want to do it once.

So please hurry up and acknowledge this and tell us you can fix it.