Your main characters?

Julmor

Warglaive, born Chiss in imperial space among imperials, grown to become an imperial agent due to his great intellect and physical capacities, mostly ligth sided but ready to take "dark sided" choices for the greater good, ended up being a double agent to gather the most informations possible from both sides. Not trusting Sith for a second barely start to trust Lana after many years and totaly refuse any help from Valkorion, romanced Theron for various reasons, recruit as much people as possible for his alliance giving everyone a second chance but never a third, try to run it the better he can and try to give Zakul back to his people.

Lee-nux, human, bounty hunty, is only interrested in killing things and eventually making the most money out of it.

I have 17 others alt but even if i liked warrior and inquisitor stories (both LS and DS) i didnt felt the same than with the ligth side pragmatic agent.

First my main among all my chars is Adormtil is a sith warrior born from a prestigious noble sith family and the oldest son of a powerful sith lord and apprentice to the great Darth Malgus. He is a special sith as he tries to do the right thing for the empire and he very loyal to the empire wanting to make the empire the greatest political entity that ever existed.

Of course he also wants to rule it as all sith do but he took a more pragmatic approach to it. But as a sith from the age of then he outclassed his instructors in lightsaber combat making him a prodigy that will go far.

My second is Roboticus a cyborg born human and brother to Adormtil he was born to the same noble sith family but with no or little force sensitivity and was sent to be raised be the household guards because of the shame he brought. He was trained since small in military tactics and military training becoming at the age of 12 better then all the guards in the sith household. As his brother he is very honorable but he has no interest for the empire more then what it can bring him. But one thing he values more then everything a oath is something sacred and breaking one will means forfeiting his life.

Edited by adormitul

Nothing so complex as what you listed, OP. :p

First is a female smuggler. Pure DS. I guess she, uh, enjoys pissing off Corso... and everyone else too. She was my first character, I did enjoy pissing off Corso with her. Even refused to:

give him Sparky or whatever the **** that blaster is named

Then there's female jedi knight. She's the exemplary goody two shoes Jedi. Does everything good, even if it's stupid, and follows the jedi code religiously. Altho, I think she did do some kissy kissy with Lana, but nobody's perfect, right?

Oh and one that I actually put some alignment nuance into: Female BH, mostly LS. She freezes her targets whenever possible and tries to do the right thing, but if someone pushes her hard, she will go 0 to 100 DS in seconds. So I mean:

that dude on Alderaan. Punched in da face. Tarro Blood. Left to die.