Groupfinder algorithm

NedrinPL

Hello DEV's,

I'm sure you have noticed that players who wanna join some operations or flashpoint via groupfinder must wait a lot of time and still it may be not enough. Just today I played more then 1 hour and GF did not add me to any flashpoint group ... not even once. :mad: In the end, you need to be in guild, if you want to enjoy this missions and operations. Solo missions are good for story mode but not as the "end game". I realy don't know what I can do...

So, here is my suggestion witch may possible help - a little.

Change your groupfinder in the same way as WoW did. Let the algorith searching people from all servers - not only one. You need to make the "end game" more tangible.

I hope, it will help. ;)

Have a nice day!

Edited by NedrinPL

End game, as in hardmodes and operations pretty well necessitate joining a guild that has members interested in it.

Also, playing on a server in which the server prime time is when you play is also important.

For example, being in the UK and playing on an American server (I know a LOT of people who do this for the all english servers) have to recognize that they won't be seeing the same numbers as those who play in prime time.

End game, as in hardmodes and operations pretty well necessitate joining a guild that has members interested in it.

Also, playing on a server in which the server prime time is when you play is also important.

For example, being in the UK and playing on an American server (I know a LOT of people who do this for the all english servers) have to recognize that they won't be seeing the same numbers as those who play in prime time.

Even if the U.S. sleeping, still some people are playing, right? If this solution works in WoW then why not? ;)

Of course, it won't solve a problem in one piece, but will contribute to the greater participation of people in flashpoints and operations, which now are simply giving up and leaving the game. Just like me - more then 1 hour and not even one flashpoint - it's not good. Why should I stay any longer in game?

• 4 weeks later...
So? Any other opinions? This will be a good solution for our "GF problems"?

Cross server queues has been asked for since the addition of gf in this game. It was even promised in 1.3 i think when they added solo ranked. After that they said that with the current engine it's impossible or something like that. So no need to beat the dead horse. The most we can hope for is cross faction queues.