Dark side corruption changes skin color

Zasszz

I let pictures do the talking.

Without corruption and original selected skin color

http://up.picr.de/26501703pk.jpg

With corruption

http://up.picr.de/26501706yg.jpg

From what I can tell from your pictures, it looks the way it's supposed to. DS corruption gradually lightens your character's skin until it is eventually white (or close to it. Purebloods turn a pale shade of pink :rolleyes:.) You also get the darkened patches around the eyes and mouth, and your eyes change color from orange to yellow to red.

From what I can tell from your pictures, it looks the way it's supposed to. DS corruption gradually lightens your character's skin until it is eventually white (or close to it. Purebloods turn a pale shade of pink :rolleyes:.) You also get the darkened patches around the eyes and mouth, and your eyes change color from orange to yellow to red.

Im very aware of the "dirt" in the face and the change of eye color but its not supposed to change the whole body skin color because its not happening for every race.

Hmm. I didn't realize that it didn't change the whole body for some races and not others. I've seen people go dark V with twi'leks and it turns them entirely white, which I think it really cool. It's possible that it not doing that might be the bug rather than the other way around. I'm curious now, which races only change the face and which don't? I'm pretty sure that Cathar, Pureblood, and Twi'leks change the whole body. I'll have to double check my characters (particularly the cathar) some time to be sure.

It doesnt affect my ratattaki (sorcerer), my human or miraluka (jedis). Cant say about my dark skinned human for obvious reasons. So far I only noticed it on my marauder.

That's interesting. Rattataki are already white as they'll get, so I can't really see that dark side corruption would affect their bodies anyway, just the face with the dark patches and eyes.

That's interesting. Rattataki are already white as they'll get, so I can't really see that dark side corruption would affect their bodies anyway, just the face with the dark patches and eyes.

Yes, that's what happens. They don't get paler anywhere ("a paler shade of white" anyone?) and their head and face gets darker with veins (stretching down onto the neck) and those staring red eyes. Looks *epic*.

EDIT: The dark patches are on the face, and the veins extend all the way to the back of the head, and down the neck to approximately collar-height.

Edited by SteveTheCynic