Collection

Daknel

I was wondering if I delete my original character that i've had for a few years now, would I lose everything ive collected through the cash shop packs? I have alot of rare mounts and other things that I'd like to keep and I was wondering if they'd all get deleted along if I deleted the character who got them...... or are they all account bound?

I was wondering if I delete my original character that i've had for a few years now, would I lose everything ive collected through the cash shop packs? I have alot of rare mounts and other things that I'd like to keep and I was wondering if they'd all get deleted along if I deleted the character who got them...... or are they all account bound?
If they are "added" to your Collections, they will still be "added", but you will need to spend the Cartel Coins to "unlock" them before another character will have access to them.

If you have paid to "unlock" them, than all characters on your account will be able to retrieve copies of them, including any new characters you make, regardless of what you do with the character that originally got them.

Note that for armor sets, you cannot unlock just a single piece of the set (chestpiece, or helmet, or boots, etc), There are a few "sets" that are only one piece, and some that are just 3 or 4, but most are 6 or 7 pieces. You must equip all the pieces of the set on the same character, in order to "add" the set to your Collections. Once you've done that, you can then pay to unlock the set so all your characters can retrieve copies of it. If you are at all unusre, check your Collections to see if the item or set is "added", and/or pay the coins to unlock it, before you delete the character in question.

If they are "added" to your Collections, they will still be "added", but you will need to spend the Cartel Coins to "unlock" them before another character will have access to them.

If you have paid to "unlock" them, than all characters on your account will be able to retrieve copies of them, including any new characters you make, regardless of what you do with the character that originally got them.

Note that for armor sets, you cannot unlock just a single piece of the set (chestpiece, or helmet, or boots, etc), There are a few "sets" that are only one piece, and some that are just 3 or 4, but most are 6 or 7 pieces. You must equip all the pieces of the set on the same character, in order to "add" the set to your Collections. Once you've done that, you can then pay to unlock the set so all your characters can retrieve copies of it. If you are at all unusre, check your Collections to see if the item or set is "added", and/or pay the coins to unlock it, before you delete the character in question.

So if I deleted the original character without unlocking the item for other characers then I'lll lose it forever?

So if I deleted the original character without unlocking the item for other characers then I'lll lose it forever?
If the item is "added" in your Collections, but not "unlocked", you won't completely "lose" it when you delete that character, but none of your characters will be able to get copies of it until you pay the Coins to "unlock" it. Edited by Adric_the_Red

Very much this & with the sale this week another character slot makes more sense

I dont need a character slot i only have used 2. One for my old main and the one for my remake of him.

I'm a Jugg tank and I have completely forgotten how to play him so I need to remake him and relearn everything. So I'm gonna start over completely fresh.

Edited by Daknel

Would recommend reading a guide running a few Heroics, and then some FPs or OPs with Guild.

Class Story and levelling doesn't show you anything about how your Class works.

No but it gives me time to relearn how to play one little by little. I perfer that.