"Character armor viewer" bug

Bladebusters

So this bug is kinda weird, more annoying than anything. Basically, if I try to view an chest armor or a whole set via ctrl+left click there will be a chance that my character will just become invisible and only the specific armor piece I viewed will be visible. Sometimes it happens and other times not. I will try to get visual proof of this.

I've got the same bug. Thought that I was the only one. Thanks for that post.

So I'm not alone with this? Cool, then perhaps we could shed some light on this for the developers to fix in the next patch/hotfix hopefully. I even managed to snag a picture of it!

here's the image! http://i.imgur.com/zFhqoix.png

Ive seen this in the last days aswell. I view the first piece and after moving the camera inside the preview window and the piece suddenly turns black. It literally looks like the char is wearing black ink clothing on that piece of armor. The more pieces I add, the more turn black.

And when I un-preview one of the pieces I added to the preview, the character turns invisible.

1. open collections

2. click on any armor set

3. click preview on any piece of the set

4. preview window opens and displays the item

5. item displays or turns black after a second

6. click preview the same item

7. only that armor piece is visible in the preview window, everything else is invisible including the char itself

Ive had this bug 5 times for the commander vizlas set. Then I could preview two pieces of it before the head went invisible and the chest turned into black ink.

Edited by Zasszz

Ive seen this in the last days aswell. I view the first piece and after moving the camera inside the preview window and the piece suddenly turns black. It literally looks like the char is wearing black ink clothing on that piece of armor. The more pieces I add, the more turn black.

And when I un-preview one of the pieces I added to the preview, the character turns invisible.

1. open collections

2. click on any armor set

3. click preview on any piece of the set

4. preview window opens and displays the item

5. item displays or turns black after a second

6. click preview the same item

7. only that armor piece is visible in the preview window, everything else is invisible including the char itself

Ive had this bug 5 times for the commander vizlas set. Then I could preview two pieces of it before the head went invisible and the chest turned into black ink.

The blank ink like bug I've had happening too. Rest assured you are not alone. Hopefully it will get fixed soon enough.

This just happened to me for the first time yesterday. I was previewing some items on one of the fleet vendors. When I clicked on an item, it would cause that entire body part to just disappear. By the time I was done previewing the whole set my character was completely invisible except for her feet.

This just happened to me for the first time yesterday. I was previewing some items on one of the fleet vendors. When I clicked on an item, it would cause that entire body part to just disappear. By the time I was done previewing the whole set my character was completely invisible except for her feet.

Though this bug is annoying, sometimes its funny as hell hahaha.

Since the last patch mine is doing this as well. It is also putting black graphics artifacts on my character and all the characters in cut scenes. The artifacts do not appear on anything else in the game or in any other games I run on the computer.

• 3 months later...