Failures in Patch 4.7 / Generally Failures in SWTOR

TheAncientPast

HELLO swtor team, dev's, Musco, etc.

long I watched for, long I played for , long I payed for, but finally I just have to ask what the **** is going on?

BUG 1:

As you tell us in patch notes 4.7 several codex entries are available now, mentioning "Halidrel Setsyn" for warrior and "First Son (Consular)" for consular classes.

I did NOT get the codex for "Halidrel Setsyn" for my warrior ... I played the nar shadaa class story several weeks and obviously you only made it that a new char can get this codex entry. WHY did you not activate it for warrior classes retroactively? Activate that damn codex entry retroactively!

(furthermore I already got the codex "First Son ..." for my consular about two weeks ago BEFORE 4.7 landed ?!?)

BUG 2:

The last part of the Taris planet story is the bonus series. The last quest of the bonus series is "Suicide Mission". Now the problem:

While doing the regular planet quests on Taris I stumpled on this quest and completed it. I just got to the bonus series one day later and could not finish the bonus series because it demanded the "Suicide Mission" quest that I already finished. So now I'm stuck with the bonus series and cannot finish it because I cannot (again) run the last quest in the quest line.

I tried to abandon the quest line but it appeared again at the quest giver at the space port. Several times I contacted your support, wrote tickets just to close the questline , to just remove it from the quest log, to clean up the quest log, but just got some stupid answers about not beeing able to do this.

Why the **** can your support not support me in this? Clear out this problem? Why the **** could I take on a quest related to a later questline in the first place at all?

Please see my tickets 286053714 + 28638830 + 28653259

BUG 3:

Last week I finished chapter 3 of the bounty hunter story. And I will tell you what happend: after the last dialogue with the Darth and back on my ship the questline for Illum activated itself ("First Strike" ... speak with a droid on the fleet).

The problem in this: I already did the Ilum quest line months ago during a multiple xp weekend !!!! So how is it possible that this quest activates itself now again? I cannot start it, speaking with the droid on the fleet, because I already did the quest.

What about your internal quest tracker? I wrote tickets about this to your support demanding the removal of the quest from my hunter's quest log (ticket 29105286 + 29181603) even spend almost a hour with a support guy in life chat with no success. Just the regular nonsense about that the support has no means to go that deep into the database to clean up something like this without destroying the character.

So how is this to be solved? Waiting for years about a patch that corrects this?

BUG 4:

While i didn't saw it mentioning in one of the last patch notes, the codex entry for "Organization: Revanites" on Dromund Kaas is available by now. Good work making it available, finally after almost 5 years since release of the game.

UNFORTUNATELY it does not gets activated retroactively for characters that already did the Dromund Kaas planet story. So i have this on my sith warrior now but not on my other imperial chars.

Make this available retroactively !!!