Some random Armor preview are empty without upper body part.

REVAN_cz

Hello.

Im not sure ,which oen armors cause this,but setting to the preview of armor make strange look ,where we dont see character upper part at all[We see head and legs].

If i find out which one armors exactly do give empty preview i try add it,but i know its from the DvL packs.

I did noticed too,somethimes weapon in my character hands dissapearing during the fight,but it been already mentioned it is Primordial Assault Cannon Besh,i hope its not the source of the problems,becoz its know that weapon does have occasionaly bugged apearance in multiple ways.

EDIT- Well it seems i cannot say which one items preview is bugged becoz they are bugged all in a way :cool: every 2nd or 3th preview create ghost preview with random parts missing even whole char.

I thinked the preview glitch is limited to tactical infantry armor in colections,but later i found customizations preview for Quizen Fez showing me armor but not Quizen,by clicking again the preview reversed i saw his head but not body...

So it means by the previews we can check the armor preview if we lucky on few clicks we see it,but it might not work to.

I hope changes in colections did not cause this.

Thanks.

Edited by REVAN_cz