Clicking on loot a zillion times before it get's looted

Capt_Solbeamer

In solo mode you need to click twice on loot.

(btw: why does the game wonder if I want the loot....if I clicked on wanting the loot? Twice?)

In group mode you have to click on all 8+different white boxes before the windows closes. (Or click on close and pray to the 7 drunk gods you have not canceled any lootings :p)

And when in a group and loot beams popping up left and right really close by, WE STILL NEED TO CLICK ON HALF THE BEAMS ONE BY ONE!

=/= automatic loot working.

Ancient complaint I understand. (did anybody complain about it at all over here I wonder?)

It bugs the lot out of every player I hear about it.

(and ALL players complain about it!! :o

I have not yet met one player who is not bugged about this!)

Everybody has to click a zillion times on all the loot instead of 'automatic loot' (opted:'on' in settings) just....WORKING!

:p

Unplayable...

If there are multiple beams and someone (either me or another in the party) clicks on any beam the following should happen:

All items get rolled for when in group. (and nobody needs their own personal beam he/she still needs to click on!)

Vanish all beams being rolled for, and added to the loot involvement (either being one beam or more of them)

Close all popup(s in succession) involving loot and close them for everybody in the party. Scrap the need for them to close any popups involving this.

If you use the excuse for anybody needing the items maybe just involve blue, red and better items for open loot windows one might want to pass on, or want to give the option to need on. But automatic grouprolls for any white and grey stuff and credits is the best way to keep the speed into the game.

If you are out of range and a blue drop drops you want the party members to not miss out on:

Instead of keeping that beam open you give the bound blue/red item a non-bound option for 4 minutes or untill the instance closes. Now we can trade and not worry about sticking together.

You are not close now only does not give you the 3/20 enemy drops. Touch luck, but we still doubled speed in instances by killing silly lootruns. You just miss out on white gear, grey gear are a few credits. Who cares! We want speed.

Beams are asking for a comeback. It's clickbait. (our nature is used against ussen, lol)

Not close to the lootbeam(s) getting tapped? The beam and it's surrounding beams are not involving you for the grouproll and vanish. Any blue/better items you can pickup in the handover when the one getting it asks if anybody in the group needs it. And if the blue items receiver says 'no' ...well...tough luck :p. The price for wandering/slacking two rooms behind. (and learning about the nature of the ones in your party.)

=speeding up and funning up.

Don't make us click a zillion times in 1 sec involving 30 lootbeams. ....every two steps.....

Please....

It is a major funbuzz.