DVL Force-bound Pack Items Do Not Count Towards Collections

Nothing_Shines

Finally broke down and got the first tier of DVL rewards.

They have the same names as their CM equivalent, but are clearly different items in the game's database, as the CM versions show 0/7 piece binding and the DVL rewards do not, despite also having the CM icons on them.

What, exactly, then am I supposed to do with this trash? I can't combine them with pieces I already had and I can't pay you to unlock them in collections even if I got the entire set through DVL. The Force-bound items are essentially useless.

Let's say I got Revan Reborn's upper armor through DVL rewards (I didn't). Great! Now I just need the supplementary and lower armor boxes and I'm good to go! Bzzzz! Wrong. I still need to get the entire set through the GTN or luck in opening purchased CM crates, because the DVL armor doesn't count.

I'm certain I read your adverts for how great these rewards were and you said they could be used to unlock collections. In fact, part of the early placation for them being BoP was that they could be used towards an unlock for the entire legacy. They're marked as CM items. You are selling the DVL crates on the CM and telling people to complete their sets? Lies? Design team not keeping marketing up to speed?

What is the scoop here?

Edited by Nothing_Shines