Dark Vs Light: Flashpoint Master Broken in 4.7

UltraManDingo

Dark vs Light: Flashpoint Master seems bugged with 4.7. Before 4.7, the last hard mode I needed to complete for the achievement was The Black Talon. Now the ahievement itself (in the achievements interface) is marked complete with a time-stamp of when I logged into 4.7 for the first time. Additionally, the achievement tracker in my user interface is still up for the achievement. It says I still need The Black Talon; the tracker shows 0/1 The Black Talon. Furthermore, Depths of Manaan, which I completed while the achivement was bugged, is now back in the tracker. It says 2/1 Depths of Manaan. Because the achievement is complete in the achievements interface, I can't untrack it.

Please Help

Dark vs Light: Flashpoint Master seems bugged with 4.7. Before 4.7, the last hard mode I needed to complete for the achievement was The Black Talon. Now the ahievement itself (in the achievements interface) is marked complete with a time-stamp of when I logged into 4.7 for the first time. Additionally, the achievement tracker in my user interface is still up for the achievement. It says I still need The Black Talon; the tracker shows 0/1 The Black Talon. Furthermore, Depths of Manaan, which I completed while the achivement was bugged, is now back in the tracker. It says 2/1 Depths of Manaan. Because the achievement is complete in the achievements interface, I can't untrack it.

Please Help

Update for Devs: I completed The Black Talon. The achievement then flashed as completed on my screen and in my chat as complete, and the tracker for the achievement disappeared. Additionally, the time-stamp updated on the achievement itself in the achievements interface updated to when I beat that last boss. I did notice that my points did not update in the Legendary category. However, the total is correct. The faux completion must have already applied the points.

Can confirm that the Depths of Manaan HM FP is wonky in my tracker as well. Completed it without a bug (got full credit with green checkmark), but now when I check it it shows as 2/1. I really hope I don't have to do it again, as finding a team competent enough to run that HM can be a pain.