Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

RE'ing 216 hilt question

acidburncpt

So I'm trying to get the schematics for a 220 hilt. I took a 216 hilt out of a lightsaber from a ops drop. I re-engineered the hilt and it gave me the schematics for a 216 hilt, not 220. How do I get schematics for 220 hilt? Is there a random chance to get either 216 or 220?

So I'm trying to get the schematics for a 220 hilt. I took a 216 hilt out of a lightsaber from a ops drop. I re-engineered the hilt and it gave me the schematics for a 216 hilt, not 220. How do I get schematics for 220 hilt? Is there a random chance to get either 216 or 220?

at end game when you RE you get the schematic for the rating you RE. So you have to RE a 220 to get a 220.

OK thanks. I was looking at another thread and thought that I was doing something wrong. "As for gear dropping from Star Fortresses, that's not something you can RE to learn schematics from anyway, and so far as I've experienced, it's all been 208 gear at the highest, (which you can learn by crafting 200 gear and REing it). To craft gear with a 216 or 220 rating you need to learn the 212 schematic from the trainer, craft and RE that to learn the one for 216 and craft and RE the 216 piece to learn the 220.

OK thanks. I was looking at another thread and thought that I was doing something wrong. "As for gear dropping from Star Fortresses, that's not something you can RE to learn schematics from anyway, and so far as I've experienced, it's all been 208 gear at the highest, (which you can learn by crafting 200 gear and REing it). To craft gear with a 216 or 220 rating you need to learn the 212 schematic from the trainer, craft and RE that to learn the one for 216 and craft and RE the 216 piece to learn the 220.

That looks like something I posted, and I apologize for the confusion, but it was addressing a specific question relating to Star Fortress drops, and was about gear (armor, earpieces, implants, and relics) not modifications.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.