Server Transfer: Achievement and Cartel Market issues

Raven_Jinn

I finally transferred all the characters onto one server to make things more easy and have started paying more attention to the Achievements.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or expected behavior after character transfers.

So i have noticed a lot of the achievements should be complete but are still showing up are incomplete. Most are related to the Zuukulian Level of Crew Skills and Crafting Skills. Before transfer all f my crew and crafting skills were maxed at 550, but I don't know if they were recognized as complete before the transfer or not because I never looked at the achievements. Most of the characters I transferred were around 400 for crew and craft skills. Is it expected to reset these achievements to the lowest level crew/craft skill of a character? Or is this a bug and the crew/craft skills are not translating into the Achievements correctly?

In one case both the character originally on the server and the character transferred to the server had 550 BioChem craft skill but the achievement still says it is incomplete. So not sure how to fix this unless I need to remove the skill and start over again.

Also I noticed my already acquired and unlocked outfits reverted back to locked and I have to buy them again to use with all my characters on the server. Is this expected? How do I fix this, or do I just need to wait for a fix?

Thanks