Zash (Spoilers)

Kupul

Hey all,

We saw this and managed to add some spoiler tags to the title and to the content (which you can do to any of your posts regarding story by using the [noparse]

[/noparse] tags).

As apmanley says, you can always Flag posts for this reason, for rules violations, and the like, so please do so, so that we're made aware. Thanks. :)

Edited by Arzhanin

Yea I just faced her yesterday myself, same level as yourself. I didn't bring any stims or anything, but I did use one med pack.

The key for me was save jolt for all of her heals, and when I didn't have an interrupt up, I would just pillar hump her lol. It made it cake even though she WRECKED Khem Val haha. Poor guy.

Hopefully that helps a bit. Good luck!!

True story:

As tankasin I walked into the story zone with a fully geared Revol, who I was using exclusively up to this point. He promptly disappeared and I had to fight using my level 23 geared Khem in DPS mode. He died, luckily the story cut scene didn't mind him being dead on the floor.

I just killed at lvl 29 (sorcerer), got pretty good gear. sent khem in 1st and shielded him keep interupting her and when khem dies move down the steps and range attack her on her long casts, use the pillars to shield yourself and keep your own shield up. DOnt let her get in close or your toast.

Hope this helps.

I just killed at lvl 29 (sorcerer), got pretty good gear. sent khem in 1st and shielded him keep interupting her and when khem dies move down the steps and range attack her on her long casts, use the pillars to shield yourself and keep your own shield up. DOnt let her get in close or your toast.

Hope this helps.

What shield?

This is the assassin forum, not sorceror.

I can barely remember this fight and I only did it last week. I didn't find it difficult. Khem died when boss was sub 20%, didn't even have to use a medpack, just activated my defensive cds and went to town! The only thing I can suggest is make sure that if you haven't used commendations on yourself, dont buy random gear. Buy the mods/armor/enhancements for either your own gear if its lacking or Khems gear to help him tank. I cant remember if she can be stunned, but if she can just use Electrocute, pop 20min cd, then use it again after the 1st has expired. Should help quite a bit, getting a few cheap shots in while letting khem regenerate will help in the long run (as expected).

Another thing as well is if you spam your stealth keybind just before the cutscene ends and combat starts, you can get it off right away, with the extra force regen at the start will help a ton for unloading massive burst in first 10s of fight.

If all else fails, kite lol.

He said use the pillars to shield yourself - as in, break line of sight.

Smart use of terrain isn't an ability restricted to any class.

They also specifically said they were a (sorcerer) and that they sent Khem in and shielded him. Also, in addition to using the pillars as a shield, to keep your own shield up.

Point in fact - Sins don't have a shield ability. We can't shield Khem. We can't shield ourselves.

Edited by Breckin_Fett