Musco! Why isn't fixing the 5 year DvL acheivement a top priority?

Harringtonn

So....

BIO fixed (almost) a client version issue...

Why is the 5-year event on the back-burner? How long can it take to fix crediting the completed HM FPs? So the people who completed every item on the list can receive the items BIO promised?

Please folks, move this up to the top of the list and get this fixed immediately.

It's quite obvious this entire DvL event was deliberately setup to screw over players who participated, starting with them not disclosing that the packs would be BOP whereas the identical cartel packs would be BOE. This was to force players to spend cartel coins to unlock sets.

Then they delayed the ability to achieve DvL: Legend in order to allow people to spend the maximum amount of cartel coins on DvL packs from the cartel market. After all, this blocked 3 tiers of the DvL event.

Now they are doing the same through a "bug." It's quite obvious how deliberate it is.

I unsubbed. You should too.

it's quite obvious this entire dvl event was deliberately setup to screw over players who participated, starting with them not disclosing that the packs would be bop whereas the identical cartel packs would be boe. This was to force players to spend cartel coins to unlock sets.

Then they delayed the ability to achieve dvl: Legend in order to allow people to spend the maximum amount of cartel coins on dvl packs from the cartel market. After all, this blocked 3 tiers of the dvl event.

Now they are doing the same through a "bug." it's quite obvious how deliberate it is.

I unsubbed. You should too.

^^ ^^ ^^

What 5yr DvL achievement are you ranting about?!

DvL hasn't even been running for 5yrs.

As for the Packs being BoP, yes it was stated clearly in the blog. You should learn to read.

Speaking of reading...

There are several threads about the Legend DvL achievement not working for players who completed all of the items. Perhaps do a little research before calling something a 'rant'

The DvL event celebrates the 5-year anniversary.

But... why break precedent right? It's BROKEN - with NO ETA on when it will be fixed.

I find it Interesting when people like you, who I assume PAY to play, defend NOT receiving what they paid for!!

You go boi.

Edited by Harringtonn