Is "/bug"... bugged?

Kouzui

Yesterday I got an e-mail from customer service essentially saying: 'Thank you for contacting us. Customer Service can't fix that because it's a bug. Please submit it as a bug using /bug.' I thought that was weird because I only ever submit bugs using /bug but whatever. Maybe I screwed up. I resubmitted, making sure I was using /bug, and submitted some other bugs as well. This morning I got four e-mails from customer service, with the same message.

When I look back at my help ticket history, I can see some closed bug tickets I submitted back in January, with the usual response of, "SWTOR CSR: Thank you for submitting a bug report!" The four most recent ones don't show up at all (not closed yet...?) but the one I got the e-mail about yesterday is there with the same text that was in the e-mail, about how it's a bug and I should submit it as a bug.

tl;dr - CS sending me e-mails to submit my bugs using /bug, despite the fact that that's what I did.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is this old news and there's a new way to submit bugs that I never picked up on?

They changed the /bug command so that any bugs you submit no longer show up in the ticket history. Your old bug reports are still visible but not any new ones. As long as you see the message pop up "The bug report has been submitted", it went through.