Personal Taxi

Cloudfaces

This is what happens when the servers are down for to long :p

Anyhow .. this one is for the Market

A personal Taxi would be a cosmetic item that would REPLACE those old overused world Taxi's

Imagine flying around a world in a Tie-Fighter or X-wing, left click to shoot right to drop bombs!

would not DO any damage course but would give you something to do wile your going for the ride :)

I have given this issue considerable thought. I have reviewed all the available research. I have interviewed the necessary witnesses. I have consulted with the best experts in the field ... all of them "top men". I discussed the question with my family, my waitress, my priest, my rabbi, and my stripper. I conducted random polls and led focus groups to garner feedback. I have thoroughly explored all the legal nuances and consequences of such a decision. I just finished reading my CPA's report on the financial implications involved. I met with representatives of the ASPCA and PETA to ensure that no animals would be harmed (ASPCA) or inconvenienced (PETA) as a result of such a development. I expect the FDA to complete its study by week's end. The EPA has already given the green light after it's preliminary environmental assessment revealed no concerns. I have scrutinized every conceivable scientific means to analyze the issue ... utilizing state-of-the-art methodologies such as coin-tossing and rock-paper-scissors. Having digested all of the data and opinions, I have reached an inescapable conclusion regarding this suggestion:

Meh, why not?

This is what happens when the servers are down for to long :p

Anyhow .. this one is for the Market

A personal Taxi would be a cosmetic item that would REPLACE those old overused world Taxi's

Imagine flying around a world in a Tie-Fighter or X-wing, left click to shoot right to drop bombs!

would not DO any damage course but would give you something to do wile your going for the ride :)

ok i'm gonna HAVE to knit pick here SWTOR takes place in the timeframe that is

THREE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED YEARS BEFORE EPISODE 1 which means that x-wings and tie fighters DO NOT EXIST in this era of the star wars timelne :(

however as for the idea of a personnel taxi i'd love to have one :)

I have given this issue considerable thought. I have reviewed all the available research. I have interviewed the necessary witnesses. I have consulted with the best experts in the field ... all of them "top men". I discussed the question with my family, my waitress, my priest, my rabbi, and my stripper. I conducted random polls and led focus groups to garner feedback. I have thoroughly explored all the legal nuances and consequences of such a decision. I just finished reading my CPA's report on the financial implications involved. I met with representatives of the ASPCA and PETA to ensure that no animals would be harmed (ASPCA) or inconvenienced (PETA) as a result of such a development. I expect the FDA to complete its study by week's end. The EPA has already given the green light after it's preliminary environmental assessment revealed no concerns. I have scrutinized every conceivable scientific means to analyze the issue ... utilizing state-of-the-art methodologies such as coin-tossing and rock-paper-scissors. Having digested all of the data and opinions, I have reached an inescapable conclusion regarding this suggestion:

Meh, why not?

I'd like to join in with a heartfelt, *shrug*.

THREE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED YEARS BEFORE EPISODE 1 which means that x-wings and tie fighters DO NOT EXIST in this era of the star wars timelne :(

however as for the idea of a personnel taxi i'd love to have one :)

well ok yes was just using that to make a point.

could even be a giant moth to an escape pod

just something....different and new...

THREE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED YEARS BEFORE EPISODE 1 which means that x-wings and tie fighters DO NOT EXIST in this era of the star wars timelne

and is not canon so who cares don't be so uptight

Star Wars is Star Wars is Star Wars and will always be Star Wars, 4000 years before or 300 years after will look exactly the same.

Bring on the X-wings, Ewoks, and Organas.