HK-55 achievements still bugged [post 4.7]

heavysoldier

Hi there,

I was waiting with a lot of anticipation on several fixes with missing achievements, but sadly only more have been created...

The HK-55 achievements are still completely missing in the achievement window.

AND there still isn't a retroactive check to grant missing achievements in the Flashpoint section.

I have the achievement for finishing The Foundry Hard Mode 25 times but the individual achievements for each bass have been reset ( A LONG TIME AGO)!

This is probably the 25th time I contact CS about this problem and never they can /want to help me fix this.

what gives?:(

derp

Duplicate, this has already been reported in this thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=891020 :)

Regarding the Foundry, you may have not looked correctly. There actually is a bug where the 10x and 25x accumulative achievements require the 1x achievements. So in other words, you only need to run Foundry once and will complete the 1x, 10x and 25x achievements, while on the individual bosses it will only say 1/25.

You probably only ran Foundry a handful of times after 2.0 but it looks to you as if you did it 25 times.

Edited by Jerba