Dark vs. Light: Flashpoint Master - Some Ratios Are Now 0/2 & 2/1, Not 0/1 & 1/1

Nothing_Shines

0/2 Battle of Rishi

2/1 Depths of Manaan (broken)

0/2 Directive 7

0/2 Esseles

The 0/2s are just stupid, especially for Rishi and trying to PUG the walker boss, but whatever. The Manaan one is the big problem, as it just breaks the achievement.

It's impossible to complete without plutonium and a DeLorean.

Edited by Nothing_Shines

Before 4.7, it has always shown up as 0/2 when you linked the achievement in chat, but in the achievement window it would show up correctly as 0/1 or 1/1.

But yeah, they bugged something with 4.7. See my post in the main thread:

I have a different bug: I had done all HM flashpoints except for Cademimu before 4.7 just in case a bug like this would happen. But now upon logging in, it autocompleted the achievement for me.

http://i.imgur.com/gyNWcGp.jpg

As you can see, the achievement shows as completed in the achievement window, but in my achievement tracker it still shows up as if I didn't yet complete the achievement:

0/1 Cademimu

2/1 Depths of Manaan

So is this achievement completed now or not? And how can I remove it from my achievement tracker? And I guess I am now stuck with the same 87% bug like everyone else?

Actually, the time on my "completed" achievement is constantly updating to the current time. So right now it shows 3:16 while in the screenshot it was 3:06. Maybe I didn't complete the achievement and this is just a display bug?

In my chat window, the only completed achievements from when I logged in were some 550 crafting achievements, not the DvL flashpoint achievement.