DvL Legend Not Granted

HellzChump

What's really frustrating is the pure focus they have on the display for cartel boxes....

Never mind adding content (cause you know 2+ year old ops are oh so much fun), or fixing the myriad of broken items in the game; instead, they devote resources to something critical like... storing all those shinies you paid extra for in the stash bank!!

Convinced there are 3 people supporting this game and Musco is TWO of them.

The item stash now allows you to move a light saber to your Jedi toon to equip instead of waiting 18 hours to unbind so you can mail it or place it in legacy storage. To me this is a big improvement. I had all sorts of wrong weapons for the char buying the pack, like I would get an assault cannon on my Sith Jugg.

What's really frustrating is the pure focus they have on the display for cartel boxes....

Never mind adding content (cause you know 2+ year old ops are oh so much fun), or fixing the myriad of broken items in the game; instead, they devote resources to something critical like... storing all those shinies you paid extra for in the stash bank!!

Convinced there are 3 people supporting this game and Musco is TWO of them.

Well said

Its awesome how this game gets the hard core groupe of gamers angry at them first u finish all the sutt u need for the LvD event and u wait for chapter 16 (LvD event page said it will be released end of july) on the 2nd week of august u finaly get the last chapter that u need to finish the event to 100% and then what happens u dont get all the rewards because now it shows u dont have flashpoint master (which was finished for weeks) because of that u get unhappy and write a ticket to the game u subscribe to and what is the answer u get over 24h later its some stupid automated answer that tells u that is a bug and u should write a bug report and wait untill someone finially gets the idea to fix those bugs that keep ppl from the reward that was promissed

Its awesome how this game gets the hard core groupe of gamers angry at them first u finish all the sutt u need for the LvD event and u wait for chapter 16 (LvD event page said it will be released end of july) on the 2nd week of august u finaly get the last chapter that u need to finish the event to 100% and then what happens u dont get all the rewards because now it shows u dont have flashpoint master (which was finished for weeks) because of that u get unhappy and write a ticket to the game u subscribe to and what is the answer u get over 24h later its some stupid automated answer that tells u that is a bug and u should write a bug report and wait untill someone finially gets the idea to fix those bugs that keep ppl from the reward that was promissed

What lol?