Cant defeat enemys at alderaan

Echoarda

Hello, ive been playing swtor for about a year now and i love this game.

Ive recently made a jedi knight and im at alderaan , the problem is , i cant do any damage to the enemys , idk if anybody else has this problem. im a sentinel btw , so it might be some problem with the dual lightsabers or with ataru.

I havent played the game for a week tough , so might be changed

Hello, ive been playing swtor for about a year now and i love this game.

Ive recently made a jedi knight and im at alderaan , the problem is , i cant do any damage to the enemys , idk if anybody else has this problem. im a sentinel btw , so it might be some problem with the dual lightsabers or with ataru.

I havent played the game for a week tough , so might be changed

Probably you're too low lvl. If the level difference is bigger than 4 you'll miss every swing.

Probably you're too low lvl. If the level difference is bigger than 4 you'll miss every swing.

I guarantee it. I've seen this in-game on at least two occasions. The first one was hysterical, while the second was merely head-shakingly sad.

I was on my Assassin (created ages ago before 4.0 came out and neglected a bit) on the surface of Quesh doing ... something that I don't remember what it was. Dealing with someone following me around staring at her outfit - Darth Andeddu without the helmet - and saying "sexy", I think(1). Anyway, someone up on the orbital station was asking in general chat how to get down to the planet, and I learned two things.

First: To board the shuttle to go down to the surface of Quesh, you must have at least begun the planetary mission arc.

Second: The NPC on the orbital station won't give you the mission if you are only level 30, like this guy shouting in chat was.

(1) I used Outfit Designer to switch to a less revealing outfit, I think the Synthetic Biofibre one, and he got bored and went away. Curiously, my Guardian Tikreva'tarsil wears even less, and never had this problem.