Faster download?

ko-hi-

I'm a returning player, I stopped playing around Feb. and I haven't downloaded the new content... So... I'm wondering... Is there any tricks to download the new content quicker? Since my download is constantly getting frozen at reorganizing data..... lol

I'm a returning player, I stopped playing around Feb. and I haven't downloaded the new content... So... I'm wondering... Is there any tricks to download the new content quicker? Since my download is constantly getting frozen at reorganizing data..... lol

I've never known of any "tricks" but if you are having an enormously long download time, I would wait until August 11th (I believe) for the final chapter of KoTFE to come out.

Use the forum search to find out how to remove Bitraider. (Then it becomes download-install-download-install... It still takes ages, but not nearly as long, and has fewer other flaky episodes.)

Use the forum search to find out how to remove Bitraider. (Then it becomes download-install-download-install... It still takes ages, but not nearly as long, and has fewer other flaky episodes.)

Yes get rid of bitraider raider now is the perfect time if you are downloading kotfe for the first time.