New gear issue

JimmySole

I recently purchased and equipped new gear for my character but the old gear is still showing up on my character even though it is not equipped and is in my cargo hold. I've included a link to a screenshot that I took of this that may better describe what I am trying to say.

http://imgur.com/a/KiZGt

Edited by JimmySole
added info

Not a bug.

The "new" gear is not showing because it is in your Equipped gear, but you have chosen to have the gear in your #1 Outfit slot showing. To show your "equipped" gear, select your equipment tab (as you have in your screenshot) and click the big green Apply button at the top of your character sheet. The button will change to say "Active" when you do. To switch back to the gear in your Outfit slot, click the tab for that Outfit slot and clcik the Apply button again to make that appearance option "Active".

Note that this only affects your appearance - which gear is showing. Regardless of which appearance set is "active" (Equipped gear, Outfit #1, Outfit #2, etc.), you will only get stats from the gear in your Equipment tab (the one at the top with the "person" icon on it).

Edited by Adric_the_Red