Insta-Loot "something"

Matt-ITA

I'm glad to see alot of guys answered to the objections made with my same thoughts.

Just one thing remains unanswered:

[...]there are far more important things for the devs to address in this game[...]

While this it's obviously true, still our ideas to improve the game are valuable and I think we need to share them between us players and with the Developpers Team.

SO!

Yeah, there are far far far more important things to add than this feature, yet that's not a good reason for not proposing suggestions that are not "far more important". That's just my opinion of course, I'm not saying it's The Only Truth™. In fact, I can accept that you could prefer that none propose anything 'till all the bigger matters are fixed.

Edited by Matt-ITA

I'm glad to see alot of guys answered to the objections made with my same thoughts.

Just one thing remains unanswered:

While this it's obviously true, still our ideas to improve the game are valuable and I think we need to share them between us players and with the Developpers Team.

SO!

Yeah, there are far far far more important things to add than this feature, yet that's not a good reason for not proposing suggestions that are not "far more important". That's just my opinion of course, I'm not saying it's The Only Truth™. In fact, I can accept that you could prefer that none propose anything 'till all the bigger matters are fixed.

As a bachelor, I have no experience with the "Honey-Do-List" (that list of weekend chores passed down to man by his significant other like God handing down the Commandments to Moses). But I would love to hear anyone married share the reaction given when the man tells his better half, "Sorry, Sweetie, but you should only include the 'far more important' tasks on this list." Anyone submitting feedback on this project should include:

1. The day, location, and time of day of the conversation (e.g., "Saturday morning in the kitchen").

2. The state of dress of both participants (e.g., "I was still in my Speed Racer PJs; she was dressed for high tea").

3. Any witnesses present and their reactions (e.g., "Our kids saw it, and they giggled when I said it" or "the dog was there and just shook his head at me").

4. The name of the hotel where you slept that night.

This is the Suggestions forum. That the developers have "better uses of their time" is pretty darn obvious for just about every suggestion other than "Fix all the bugs, please". I accept that we can legitimately question whether a given suggestion is worth the developers' time (e.g., "I want a Pink Princess Space Pony ... make it happen!"). But we ought not focus on whether every viable suggestion is the best use of development resources.

Edited by Thoronmir

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.