Impossible class mission

jedi_NightFang

why are there level 26 security guard on a level 22 mission

Industrial Epsionage

for the bounty hunter, i cannot progress unless i level up my character 5 more levels, all of my attacks miss, i dont redo all that bull

:mad:

Which planet? Level 26 foes should mean somewhere on Tatooine unless you've woken up a Nar Shaddaa World Boss somehow - normal foe levels are 16-20 for Balmorra, 20-24 for Nar Shaddaa, 24-28 for Tatooine - and if you can't hit them, you are level 20 or lower. Get off Tatooine, and go back to the planets where you skipped the Planetary Arc and do those missions.

If you do the class missions and the planetary arc missions on all planets that have them, you will NOT fall behind the levelling curve. (That's by design.) You *DID* fall behind, so you must have skipped the planetary arc missions.

(If you get to Quesh and you are still desperately under-level, you won't even be able to go down to the planet because you *must* take the planetary arc mission to be allowed off the orbital station, and the mission-giver NPC won't even give you the time of day if you are level 30 or below, much less the mission.)

^ He's not underleveled, I'm pretty sure said quest takes place on Nar Shaddaa. Both the player and the higher level mobs get scaled down to lvl 26 there.

It's either a bug or he accidentally strayed into the NS bonus questline area, which was originally lvl 30+ (disregard the latter if the two quest areas aren't even on the same part of Nar Shaddaa, it's been a while since I last leveled a BH).

Edited by Anthropophagus

^ He's not underleveled, I'm pretty sure said quest takes place on Nar Shaddaa. Both the player and the higher level mobs get scaled down to lvl 26 there.

It's either a bug or he accidentally strayed into the NS bonus questline area, which was originally lvl 30+ (disregard the latter if the two quest areas aren't even on the same part of Nar Shaddaa, it's been a while since I last leveled a BH).

Except the thread title says "class mission". Level 26 foes on a class mission means Tatooine.

He said the class mission was Industrial Espionage. That is on Nar Shaddaa, not Tatooine.

Still, it does suggest he is under-levelled - he is at the highest level 20, which is just barely at-level for the very beginning of Nar Shaddaa, while the Bonus area is near the mid-late part.