Any one know which servers are active in GSF like Harb ??

xcopper

Harbinger has a pretty solid pop, as does JC, and Bergen Colony.

Shadowlands is fairly active at certain times though a bit heavy towards rep side.

The Ebon hawk used to be one of the most active but circumstances have rendered its GSF community basically on life support.

The Red Eclipse is about the same as Harb, the hours are just different. Shadowlands is probably number 3 and has the bonus of being super busy during conquest events. Everywhere else is pretty dead these days. Edited by RickDagles

Progenitor has a steady GSF population. Games mostly at peak hours but they also pop early as well.
I can confirm this on the Progenitor.

I've only recently taken up GSF in the last couple of weeks, and have been pleasantly surprised by the speed matches pop.

You can get matches any time between late morning and midnight, and it hots up from late afternon till mid evening.

There's also a dedicated GSF chat channel on both factions ( /cjoin GSF ), which is full of friendly and helpful people.

:)

Ebon Hawk is not too badly off. I get my daily on 4-5 characters total (split between both sides) on most days. On occasion, the wait is too long, but generally I get a game within 20-30 minutes.

Yeah, could be better, but I do heroics or GTN or whatever in the waiting time.

Edited by sharpenedstick

Just wanted to second this. TRE is great, as long as you can play in the afternoon (US time). Just as busy as Harb in my experience, and a slightly different GSF culture over there. Nice change of pace.

Especially since the ToFN migration. Thanks guys. You are a very welcome influx.