After re-installing the game Launcher won't let me in

kentospedulous

I am having this same issue. The game was working fine last night, today I could not login. I called customer service, but they were of no help at all. I have ran all my anti-virus programs, uninstalled/reinstalled the game. Ran their launcher repair program, twice. All to no avail. I am having this same issue on multiple computers. My children are also having this issue with their logins, and they are free to play. I believe this issue is related to the update that was to have gone live today. I have even tried the recommended trouble shooting for streaming clients. At this point I don't know what else to do. I too am quite frustrated with the fact that I am paying for something that is not working. And in the last days of the Dark vs Light event as well. Not good Bioware/EA, not good at all.:(

right mouse click on the task bar and select task manager, end all bitraider processes ,

then right mouse click on the game shortcut, select open file location and delete the bitraider folder, then start the launcher

If all fails and you are re-installing then make the switch per these directions (link) to never see that error again

Edited by OwenBrooks