Getting a Class to Level 65 Achievements Removed

JourrnoRush

All the classes on my achievements to get to lvl 65 have been removed. They update if you take a DvL event character to it.

Fix it.

Lv 65 achievements weren't added until this last patch.

They won't be retroactive until the next patch.

Yeah, there were previously no achievements for getting level 65 OR getting crew skills to 550.

They were put in during the last patch and you can currently earn them but won't be retroactive until the next patch.

At that time, you will have to cycle through your characters in order for them to be granted.

Yeah, there were previously no achievements for getting level 65 OR getting crew skills to 550.

They were put in during the last patch and you can currently earn them but won't be retroactive until the next patch.

At that time, you will have to cycle through your characters in order for them to be granted.

'Sfunny, but I'm going to have already done all the 550s on my (two) DvL characters by then. (Three on the first, finished while she was on the class story part of Corellia, and the second DvL character is just beginning Voss, with over 350 on her third crafting skill...)