The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Campaign War Leader/Weaponmaster Boots Imperial

Cerio

I see that the Rakata Weaponmaster's Boots for Jedi Knight were added in the Intimidator Armor Set. I've been looking for those boots ever since they were removed from the Comms vendor. Now the only other boots I've been looking for since then are the Campaign War Leader/Weaponmaster Boots for Sith Warrior. I've checked the armor tab, and none of the armor sets have it. Thanks! Edited by Cerio
wrong armor set

If it shows up on the GTN then that means that they come from somewhere. I thought alliance crates were BtL so those couldn't be the ones on the gtn. Any idea where they come from then?

If it shows up on the GTN then that means that they come from somewhere. I thought alliance crates were BtL so those couldn't be the ones on the gtn. Any idea where they come from then?

they are crafted

here on the red eclipse, depending on item prices vary from 300k to 1.5 million

armour (including war leader items) usually go for 350k to 430k.

Weapons go for 700k to 1.5 million

all items are of purple rating and are modable (mods not included)

if you didn't already know you can also get arkanian underworld dread forged and resurrected sets on the GTN

you can also get fake versions of rakata sets called otegan/veda force/aegis (sith warrior and sith inquisitor/jedi knight/consular)

tritanium/doonium asylum (trooper/bounty hunter)

tritanium ????(agent/smuggler) i dont know what its full name is

Edited by benmas