<Legacy> PvE/PvP/RP Come Start A Legacy!

lukrlrrr

I've been with this guild near enough since its inception. It has grown to be a fun gaming community that strives to make everyone's swtor experience enjoyable and drama free.

Legacy has become a large guild on the Ebon Hawk server. Having 30/40 members online in primetime.

There are clear ways to advance in the guild, and even a path to the guild leadership with dedication to Legacy.

When 5.0 dropped I personally become disillusioned with the game and left for a few months. It was this guild and its people that brought me back. It is one of the best gaming communities I've come across anywhere. So if you are looking for a place to call a home. I recommend Legacy.

Edited by Seraphynn

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone has said far more eloquently than I could what makes Legacy a unique and fun guild to be a part of, so I'll just add that Legacy is all about creating an in-game family that helps each other out and has a lot of fun playing this game. Our officers turn over regularly, so there's almost always an opportunity for new plays to step up and get involved. We don't have an "inner circle" that's inaccessible to new members the way that other guilds do. All officers work really hard to create and run events that include any guildie who wants to attend something.

We're also all about YOLO and Srs Bsnss.

Prog team hype! https://youtu.be/aKB-YQesVow

After returning from a year and a half break from the game, I found Legacy. I have been with Legacy for over a year now and this is by far the best guild I have been in. They got me up to speed on all the changes in the game. They helped me gear for end game content. The friends I made in this guild have become so close I feel like they are my family. That is the atmosphere the guild has.

PvE - Has been big for Legacy! The 16 man ops weekly, a lot of gearing, and learning runs. The guild has a prog team and I joke a lot about "The 16 Prog team" because we have been doing a lot of 16 man HM ops.:eek:

PvP - I have never had a problem in Legacy finding people to PvP with. I have learned so much about this in the last year from many different people.

Morale - Offers fun events! Guild parties that end up in two 16 man speed runs thru EV. Datacron events. SH Deco contests. Human darts! Also the Fox Hunt!!! (This is where we get to hunt other guildies for Amazing prize!) :p

So if your looking for this kind of guild you need to go apply!

Legacy is looking for a RP Consul

Here in Legacy we developed a rich RP backstory for the guild, connecting us to the Eternal Alliance throughout the galactic conflicts of KOTFE and KOTET.

With our latest turnover of guild leadership, we have yet to find a suitable candidate to take the reigns of power in managing the RP of Legacy, and deliver our next chapter of adventures as the old conflicts between the Empire and Republic renew.

Where does the ragtag cell of freedom fighters and opportunists that made up Legacy stand? Now that the Alliance Commander has allied themselves with a faction in the battle of Iokath, where do we stand? Do we still ally with them? Will we return to the Empire and underworld haunts we used to call home? Exactly how much did Captain Xhera steal when she left us? These questions must be answered!

We have some great roleplayers in the guild. Some of them are very active in the Ebon Hawk RP community, some within smaller groups, and some prefer to write their own stories and wish to share with others. Some of us are just looking for a place to fit ourselves into, making our 'cameo' appearance as part of the ensemble of a great SWTOR story.

To make all of this happen, I need a true Gamemaster, someone who selflessly delivers a plotline, fun NPCs, villianous intent, calamity, the right amount of plot armour for our characters, and help facilitate a fun and excitiing story that we can play out in this great game world.

The successful candidate would also be a member of the Core Consulate of Legacy for this term, meaning they are 1 of 4 Guild leaders. This means the RP Consul isn't just here to build and drive the story, but also help run the guild, work closely with the other Consuls (PVE, PVP, Morale) and with the acting Imperator (GM) to make this guild the best it can.

The Morale Consul won't be acting alone. Part of your first requirements as Consul will be to interview and appoint 2-4 RP Praeters (sub-officers) who will help you drive the RP story. They will be your arms, to execute events, take recorded summaries of what is happening, and work together with you to share the amazing adventures Legacy has with the rest of the guild, the rest of the server, and even the larger SWTOR community.

If you think you have what it takes to make Legacy RP great again, please contact me directly. We will arrange an interview with myself and the current three Consuls to review your interest, grill you incessantly about your prowess as a Gamemaster, and ensure you won't get triggered by all the non-RP names we have for characters in the guild that are out of the story.

But seriously, if you have taken the time to read this entire post, you are obviously interested, and I want you to come talk to us about joining the best karking guild I've ever been part of.

• 2 weeks later...
I have been in this awesome guild for about 4 months and I wanted to speak to those of you who are looking for a new home after servers merge. I highly encourage you to come by and check us out. I know that guilds are not one size fits all but we are a laid back group of most age ranges. I also know that different people will look for different things to stand out in a guild. We are heavy pve, PVP and light on RP we do ops, FP groups, World Bosses, commander kills. Looking for a specific achievement we can help you with that. I look forward to meeting some of you once you arrive at the Star Forge.

Longtime PVEer from other MMO's, only been in SWTOR for a year. This community does everything, and they encourage you to delve into all facets of the game. I used to hate PVP, I was absolute dead weight. But one of their PVP officers took me aside, taught me about resolve bars, gave me a ton of references for keybinding, dueled quite a bit, dragged me along in guild premades for unranked. PVP is now pretty much all I do. They have advanced groups for higher level players but still provide introductory lessons for newer players teaching them about class mechanics, comprehensive warzone guides and some friendly but really critical feedback. I've become a better player because of this community and I've stuck with this game 11 months longer than I probably would have because of them. 1 year in, who knows how long they'll sucker me into sticking around :cool:

As Legacy Makes ready for the Server Merge We figured we would make our mark on the Ebon Hawk with our First Dreadful Entity Kill as a full Guild! it was a ton of fun and we have put it on farm status for the Dreadful Orb as we prepare for the Bigger picture. the Hateful Entity.

Interested in joining us When the merge happens? we will be here like always Pushing ourselves while having a great time in swtor!

Check us out!

• 2 weeks later...

In addition to our regularly scheduled OPs and PVP Nights, Legacy is also beginning their 'Guild Survivor' event featuring a string of fun events created outside of the scope of PVE or PVP by our Morale Department for objective-free giggles. Featured events include:

Fox Hunt: Hunting down and finding members of guild leadership while they're on under-geared pubside alts!

Trivia Night

Human Darts: Carelessly flinging one's character off of an exceeding high cliff at an unknown target below!

Rat Race: A foot race through a hostile environment.

Red light, green light: A race game involving /rolling, trivia, a little PVP and heights!

Our Morale Department regularly comes up with fun and exciting ways to bring the guild together outside of the normal scope of the game. Join in the fun, check out our website at www.ourlegacystarts.enjin.com!