<Legacy> PvE/PvP/RP Come Start A Legacy!

lukrlrrr

What a fun time this weekend with a rousing game of Bullseye! The Human Dart Competition. Thrills, Chills, and Laughs as well hurtled off an Ice Bridge on Hoth to see who could get closest to the target!

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d29/JeezDon/Bullseye%20Competition_zps6u26ywqh.jpg

Just one of the great guild events we run every month, on top of PVP, GSF, Operations, Conquest, and a detailed Alliance Cell RP.

Visit us today at https://ourlegacystarts.enjin.com and come start your Legacy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Legacy is a Extremely Large Guild filled with Both new and Veteran, Committed and Casual players all having the same mind set that strives to have fun with each other and form lasting friendships with each other to last a life time.

Never alone through all parts of the day having an Average of Ten Guildies online at any point of the day and night and Thirty online at the Serves Prime time. But whats the point of numbers if no one does anything some may ask? Having Events going on every day of the week.. no really We make sure to have at least one event Scheduled on all days of the week rather it is PVE related PvP or RP we have it covered, but we also like to spice it up therefor we have a "Morale" section to our guild dedicated to running events such as Chess,fox hunts,Trivia,datacron hunts,Death dart,battleship and much much more, oh and these events all happen every month..each! We also Support Twitch daily streams within the guild as well!

If you are looking for a Guild to grow with, Raising in rank one at a time to reach to top we got you covered with our Guild Trial system, Raising through our Ranks involve Objectives set forth in our "Rank Promotions" thread available to our members who have successfully registered on our guild website. Members may take part in either their choice of PvE/PvP/RP Objectives set forth in game and once completed they may rank up Four ranks of the guild until they are eligible to become a Officer and then soon after a leader of the guild if the Time persist!

The Guild is setup to never be a dictatorship, we were founded on the belief that for a successful, fun guild to work a one man show cannot not work, it is something that we hold dear to our hearts. therefor the guild is setup that there are Four Consuls, each consul is in charge of a department of the Guild. we classify each department based on a in game aspect such as pve/pvp/rp and our own created one which is morale. together these four consuls vote on every decision that is made for the guild, The guild operates in a term based system, having one term last four months and having three terms in a year. After one term is up The guild votes on the new officer core so that things always stay fresh!

Come check us out! Apply at our guild website down below and start a lasting legacy with us!

https://ourlegacystarts.enjin.com

This past weekend we ran our most popular event, The Fox Hunt. A return to Ilum saw some stiff competition, and lots of frozen corpses!

Check out all the action here

Just one of the great guild events we run every month, on top of PVP, GSF, Operations, Conquest, and a detailed Alliance Cell RP.

Visit us today at https://ourlegacystarts.enjin.com and come start your Legacy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
If you are a New or Returning player or just looking for a Guild that will not fade away in Six months than Legacy is your Guild! we Offer a little bit of everything From Casual Raiding to HM prog to PVP premade Days to open world pvp events to a Guild Evolving RP story! come check us out!

Hitting 46 members online for our Ancient Threat Run and 16 man EV run this past weekend! we have loads of events large and small. a place for everyone. if you are looking for a long lasting, established fun and structured Community! come visit our guild website!

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings all! Legacy plans on holding a Datacron hunt event on 8/11/17 (Friday) at 9:00 pm Est where we will be offering Summons to everyone who would like to get those Two pesky Datacrons on makeb! This will be a great time for not just our guildies but for everyone to go ahead and knock these out of the way!

We are Hoping in the Future on run these Types of Event at least Two times a month on Different days and hoping to expand into Fleet Datacron Pulls as well as many more summons to the more harder platforming datacrons in game.

If you are interested in joining up simply whisper Bòcan in game on Imperial side for an invite to the ops group

• 2 weeks later...

With Legacy's Term Coming to a Close and the start of the September-January Term We have events everyday leading up to the End of the Term party! Music, Giveaways pvp,pve Groupings and alla round silliness all night long!

Come give legacy a try and leave a lasting mark on swtor with us!

Legacy is a Massive Social Guild located on the Ebon Hawk Server. we are mainly a Imperial Side based Guild but also have a Republic Side guild. we have been around for going on Two years now but the founders knowing each for many years now. we founded legacy on the belief that we could create a Guild where it always changes in all aspects as the game changes. not settling on a dictatorship but a term based system where everyone and anyone can rise up and take lead to make a difference. We are one of the Largest Social Guilds Located on the Ebon Hawk.

We take part in All aspects of Swtor Including PvE/PvP/RP and Conquest. With an Active Officer-core we have Events Scheduled Everyday of the week involving everything from 16 man raids to PVP premades, our Involving RP story based on the Zakuul War and Datacrons and even our own crafted events such as Battle Chess, Fox hunts, Human Darts, Extreme Trivia for prizes , DJ night and much much more.

Trials

Our Ranking system is based on "Trials" where a member can simply choose to complete in game task involving PVE/PvP/RP or misc things to rise up in the guild will promoting members to become more socially engaged with one another, creating lasting friendships for years to come.

PvE In Legacy you will find that we love to do PvE Content. you will also find that we not only do Traditional 8 man Raids numerous times a week and our Twice a Week 16 mans and also Classes were we teach each fight to new comers into raiding so that they may properly understand how each fight works so in turn they can groom the new comers into raiding we also do World Boss Runs every week, Flashpoint groupings for both Veteran and Master Mode Farming and even those pesky Master Mode Uprisings, but maybe you are just plain out bored with all of that and want something harder? Legacy is also one of the very few guilds on the Ebon Hawk taking part in Hard Mode Progression and with our first team filled and clearing content we are looking to start up a Second Team with our only goal in mind of getting players familiar with Hard modes and to help-restrengthen to raiding community on the Ebon Hawk with out the Elitist Attitude that many guilds tend to display.

PvP

We have a Extremely Active PvP crowd and player base in legacy. You will find PvP unranked Both Casual and Traditional in Legacy as well as Taking part in Group ranked PvP. along with unranked and Group ranked we also host open world PvP centered events though being more so a Guild only thing we are opening up for server wide hosting pvp events on Iokath, Oricon, Ilum and the Black hole in the months to come! maybe you are new to pvp and have no clue on how any of the maps work or you are confused on how each class works we have Events dedicated to each new comers on each pvp map, what works and does not work in pvp.

RP

Legacy has always had a Active Presence in RP having our story taking place during the time of the Zakuul war and with Legacy being an Alliance based guild. our story is always progressing and changing, with Cantina events and RP classes as well as our Four divisions for that every member may take part in including Force users, Underworld, Research and Military.

Morale

Morale is everything that does not typically include PvE/PvP or RP such as Trivia, Speeder racing , Battle Chess, Human Darts, Recruiting Events, Fox Hunts, outfit and Stronghold Contest and DJ Nights in our Discord. we pride our-self with running morale events every week and having major/large scale Morale events every month

In closing We are overall extremely active hitting Thirty to Forty-five players online at server prime on weekends and Twenty-five to Thirty online every night of the week. we love being active because its always better to have some one online to chat and play with at any time of the day... day or night.. 5: PM or 5: AM

If you are interested in joining legacy check out our Website and sign up!

https://ourlegacystarts.enjin.com

Legacy is an awesome guild that works all aspects of SWTOR . PVE , PVP , Operations , RP , class assistance, guides , helpful members and officers and a great fun community of people . Legacy has a great laid back , have fun atmosphere and welcomes all players 18+ veteran or brand new. Plenty of knowledgeable people and activities going on almost all the time .

Legacy has a spot for you and welcomes you . I have played MMOs for years and years and this is far and wide the friendliest guild I have been in . Try and see for yourself you will not regret it .

Edited by DanarStarjammer

I'm a returning player after a long break and I've been with the guild for little more than a month now and this guild is awesome! There are a lot of very active and helpful players all around. The guild structure is really organized and there are all kinds of events all the time as well. If you want to enjoy all the game has to offer with a group of really nice people, this is the place.

Just a few examples of how awesome they are:

- On my first week before returning to the game they took me on an operation, even if I was rusty as hell, and even after messing up a few times, they still took me to the end. They have been taking me on ops ever since to help me gear for the hard mode ones.

- Recently I wanted to try healing for the first time ever (stiil using dps gear) and so we went into a commander run with me as a healer and after I got the hang of it, we went indo a flashpoint.

- Tons of events like parties, datacron grabbing (we got the fleet one a few weeks back) and world boss hunting since I joined.

I know some people think it a pain to join a guild that needs to sign in some website and stuff. I though so too before joining but decided to give them a shot and it was definetly worth it!

I've been in guild after guild and after my very first guild, this is my favorite. The people are very helpful and friendly. All kinds of events like ops and parties and prizes and stuff. It is great fun i brought all my good toons from other servers to Ebon Hawk to make my LEGACY!